Opportunity starts here.
We truly value our employees because we know that without them, we wouldn't be able to produce the best results and customer service for each and every one of our customers. We understand working in landscaping can be dirty and tiresome because, let's face it, it's hard work! That's why we make sure to go above and beyond for our employees every single day. To ensure that they have exactly what they need to have a great day, every day. When we say "opportunity starts here", we mean it because you have the opportunity to move up within the organization and learn from our seasoned professionals. If this sounds like an exciting career opportunity to you, please apply to work with us.
Our Core Values
We are Responsible:
- We do the Right Thing
- We believe Time is valuable
- We are Consistent & Thorough
- We take Ownership
- We are Vulnerable & Enter the danger zone
We are Respectful:
- We are Humbly Confident
- We are Professional in Relationship and Appearance
- We are Conscientious
We deliver Results:
- We do What We Say
- We are Hungry for Achievement
- We love Winning
- We expect Completion
We have Purpose
- We are Growth-minded
- We are Enthusiastic
- We are Creative
- We believe that the Bible Sets the Standards above all else
"We promise to deliver Results, Respectfully and Responsibly, with Purpose."
Becoming a part of our team.
Here's what you need to know before you apply.
- Be closely aligned with our Core Values
- Be physically fit; this is hard, physical work that requires stamina
- Be passionate about gardens, landscaping and great service
- Be eager to learn about landscaping, people and business
- Be self-motivated, especially under pressure
- Be able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have the desire and initiative to grow within your position
- Have a desire to accomplish things with a sense of urgency
- Have a desire to play on a winning team
- Be engaging, entertaining and bold
How to Apply:
It is important to know that because we care, not only about you, but also our high level of professionalism, we are a 100% Non-Smoking company. No exceptions. Please take this into consideration before starting the application process.
- Make sure you submit your application via our online application process.
- Check your emails for an invitation to interview.
- Show up on time and ready for your initial phone interview.
- If successful, you will be selected for an in-person interview.
- If selected, and offered the position, please be ready for orientation and show up on your start date ready to work.
Great People Deserve Great Opportunity:
We believe that our quality of life is determined by the people we surround ourselves with. Life is too short to not enjoy the work you do and the people you work with. We can guarantee that you will work with fun, inspiring and overall great people at Weaver's Landscape Company.
How do we ensure that?
Well, to begin with we take our values seriously and we offer benefits that raise the bar within the landscape industry. We can only provide an exceptional customer experience if we are able to attract the best people and reward them for their performance.
- Paid overtime
- Bonus for working on billable job hours
- Healthcare contribution
- Reimbursement for personal provided cell phones
- Complimentary snack and beverage center
- Variety of comfortable and professional looking shirts and sweaters
- WLC Bucks that can be used for paying for materials or equipment used to beautify your personal residence.
- Training programs to develop your skills
- Annual employee banquet with cash rewards for loyalty
- Advancement opportunities
- Gift cards to all employees for every positive Google review we receive.